Hot Toddies And PS3 Bodies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hot Toddies And PS3 Bodies

a forum for updates news and general banter mostly linked to my jtv channel www.justin.tv/ps3_4_lyf

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dual Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Undine

Undine

Dual Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Dual Hearts   Dual Hearts EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:34 am

Dual Hearts is an action-adventure game for the PlayStation 2, released in 2002. In the United States it was released by Atlus.
(reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_Hearts )

(Now for my own words)

This is ps2's Zelda style mimic. It is overly anime cartoony. I figured you would love to try the game do to a few similarities but mainly the reason for suggesting this is that I want to watch you play it for the reaction. I wonder how many people will start saying clone in chat.

However I find something unique about this game. It seems to be far under the radar. It's an ATLUS game but I can't seem to find much more information than that. No matter how much you youtube it you can only find one person doing a "Lets Play" of it (About 18 videos or so and horrible quality on youtube.)

I'm going to order myself a copy of this game just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Dual Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Hearts   Dual Hearts EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:50 pm

im very interested by that im just hoping that it was released in the uk, if it was then im sure this will be near the top of my next to buy list
Back to top Go down
https://ps34lyf.forumotion.com

Dual Hearts
Page 1 of 1