Hot Toddies And PS3 Bodies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hot Toddies And PS3 Bodies

a forum for updates news and general banter mostly linked to my jtv channel www.justin.tv/ps3_4_lyf

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission Impossible 64

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlownGunslinger

Mission Impossible 64 Empty
PostSubject: Mission Impossible 64   Mission Impossible 64 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:19 am

they games is stellar good experience, and a little known novelty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible 64   Mission Impossible 64 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:37 pm

isnt it meant to be like goldeneye?
Back to top Go down
https://ps34lyf.forumotion.com
BlownGunslinger

PostSubject: yes and no   Mission Impossible 64 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:54 pm

From what I can remember it is third and possible first person perspectives. The game employs alot of neat gadgetry. And may have multiple settings of difficulty. I remember getting updates from my 'team.' It's a hidden radio in your ear. The game was amazing in it's own right, and rather difficult. Yes it is objective based, w/ multiple ways of handling situations. The game was way ahead of it's time script wise. It's a must play. Probably get it on Ebay for 3 dollars if that. I say sell superman 64 for it and add a dollar. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible 64   Mission Impossible 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible 64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Toddies And PS3 Bodies :: what games/challenges do you want to see :: games you want me to get old and new-
Jump to: